Tahitian Noni Blues

Friday, August 04, 2006

Achieve A Noni Success in 2006
Amira sent me this piece of motivational tips from Ander recently, and I enjoyed it, share the motivational joy with me:

“To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy - this is success!”
-Sasha Azevedo

Dear consultants,

If you look at this statement carefully you can pick out some pretty powerful words, and you will also notice that there is an order in which these words are placed throughout the statement.

Belief – Do you believe in yourself? Do you believe that you have the potential within yourself to accomplish those things that you want most? I hope that you do, because every single one of us has tremendous potential within ourselves.

Dreams – I LOVE THIS ONE!!! I dream every day, I dream in the morning, in the afternoon, at night. For me dreaming is like food for my well being. It gives me a sense of hope. My dad always told me “Dreaming is free” so I encourage you to dream, and dream BIG.

Goals – This is what takes your dreams from the “daydream” category and makes your dreams real. Having detailed and measurable goals will show you if you are on the right path to achieving your dreams.

Drive – This is a tricky one because it is not easy to obtain. Some people are born with it and others obtain it through financial problems or humiliating setbacks. I do believe though, that if you can implement the first three items in this list in your life (Belief, Dreams and Goals) you will establish the foundation for drive to develop. And as your dreams become more real your drive will increase.

Happiness – Something that is very important to understand is that if you are not happy right now, chances are that you will not be happy even if you reach your dreams. Happiness is not a destination but an everyday feeling that starts by identifying the many blessings that we have and being thankful for them. I have told many consultants in the past that if you are not happy doing this business, you are defeating the purpose of TNI and the industry.

Let's take sometime to reflect on these ideas and prepare ourselves for a very successful last 5 months of 2006.

Ander Barillas
Assistant Sales Manager – Business Development
Tahitian Noni International

Thought for the Moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home