Tahitian Noni Blues

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Miracle Juice From Tahiti

6,000+ Nigerians cannot be lying! That is the growing number of Nigerians who are involved in the distribution and marketing of this wonder juice, picked and processed in the Tahitian Islands in the South Pacific and bottled in Uttah, United states of America.


I got involved with this juice in late August of last year, 2005. Today I have a network of 200 people (Independent Product Consultants- IPCs) and in the three months between late November and March we have had a product turnover of over Two million, six hundred and eighty thouand Naira. =N=2,680,000.00 (over U$D 20,900 Dollars).

My Treaure Noni Team (T.N.T) Nigeria, has made over (=N= 1,280,000.00) in Commissions, Bonuses and retail Profits in that space of time too. I am happy to be an instrument of blessing to such a number of people and I know that this is just the begining.

I must acknowledge the passionate contribution of Mr. Emmanuel Nwachukwu the leader of the over 1,500-strong Honey Fountain Group (H.F.G). He is a forerunner and pace-setter in this Networking business, even right from Ghana.

Isaac Ezechukwu is the Master Importer of Record for this product. My esteemed leaders, begining with Floyd Holdman, Dru Young Briedis, Cynthia and Bill Kenner, Amira Havas and others too numerous to mention. They remain my encouragement and inspiration in this new lifestyle.


Thought for the Moment

2 Comments:

  • Welcome to the TNI opportunity. Nigeria has lots of potential for the business.
    Thank you also for your kind words about Emmanuel Nwachukwu, who is indeed "the forerunner and pacesetter" for the TNI business in Nigeria.
    Eric Carlos
    Vancouver, B.C., Canada
    (Personal sponsor of Emmanuel Nwachukwu)

    By Blogger Tropical Breeze, at 11:09 PM  

  • Thanks, my esteemed leader, I rejoice for the day you discovered this Gem from our midst. I salute your hardwork and discovery. I consider it a great priviledge to be visited by giants of our business, like you. We appreciate your noble and august visit.

    Yesterday Saturday 26th August, was the Super Saturday of HFG, I have many friends there too, so mighty!!! Thanks for your encouragement and support too.

    la'Orana Eric Carlos!

    By Blogger Aderemi Ojikutu, at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home